Welcome To Tiny Ambitions!
Hi, I’m Britt – a minimalist and aspiring simple living advocate! I love cooking, knitting and my cross-eyed rescue cat Bacall. She may make occasional (i.e. daily) appearances on my Instagram – be prepared for adorableness.
So why Tiny Ambitions?
First off, I love puns. So there’s that. But more importantly, I wanted to explore the idea that the ambition to live a simple, minimalist life that you love is a worthy ambition. My ultimate ambition is living a simple life not centred around stuff.
I started my journey into minimalism and simple living in 2014 when I donated/sold/recycled around 75% of my belongings. And I have the pictures to prove it! My ‘stuff’ started giving me serious anxiety and also messed with my finances to the point where I knew I needed to make a major change.
After getting serious about minimalism (and many, many trips to Value Village, Goodwill, and the Salvation Army later), I am happy to report my life is far less cluttered! I am now starting the work of diving into the simple life and everything that that entails.
I started Tiny Ambitions in 2016 to keep myself accountable on my journey and to share my love of minimalism and simple living with a small corner of the internet.
What can you expect here?
- Regular updates on my minimalist journey (there’s always something else to be decluttered, am I right?)
- Deeper discussions on simple living and minimalism topics
- Bite-sized (aka Tiny Bites) conversations about all of the above in my podcast!
Here are some of my most popular posts:
- Feeling Cluttered? Your Stuff Might Not Be the Problem
- A Guide to Decluttering – From Someone Who Has Done It
- Four Things I Learned from My Week of Frugal Eating
- You Don’t Have to Be Who You Were Yesterday
- Learning to Savour the Firsts and the Lasts
Welcome to the Tiny Ambitions community – I’m so glad you’re here.